8.10.2010

126 - my day

04 - “A day in the life”, photographs taken throughout your day.
 
 
Got ready for school. Bought these trousers yesterday, 39,95 € at H&M. I love them! So easy, comfy and cute.


Close-up on hair & makeup


Did a personality test at school; it said that I'm visual and emotional :D
 
 
Test buy of canned coffee from Oriental Supermarket, Hakaniemi. Tasted a bit like metal but otherwise it was good!
 
  
Met with Miia and went to Itäkeskus shopping centre. Shopping shopping ~ 
 
 
Made (and ate) some pizza! Yummy. ♥ 
 
 
And bought this hat from Cawaii, Itäkeskus! I love it, it's so cute! >u< And not too expensive, just under 15 €. 
 
Now I have a weekend of studying and one shift at work haha. I'm so happy that the fall vacation is coming, I'm probably going to just sleep the whole week!

5 kommenttia:

  1. Sä oot niin söpö tossa ekassa kuvassa *__* ♥ Ja toi pipo awws ♥

    VastaaPoista
  2. Kiitos! ♥ ja jep se on ihana! >u< iso tupsu ja kaikkee :D

    VastaaPoista
  3. haaaa ostin saman pipon viime viikolla :D ja ollut kovassa käytössä siitä asti, ihana ♥

    VastaaPoista
  4. aaa joo muistelin et jonkun blogissa se oli ollu mut en yhtään muistanu että kenen! :DD Mutta jep, superihana. ♥

    VastaaPoista