29.10.2010

137 - recent outfits + crafting

Hello! Here's some recent outfits I haven't been posting:


Relaxed outfit on a cold day! Sorry about the bad lightning. 8(



I swear I had curls !! Until the weather raped them boooo. 


And this is what I looked like today (you probably figured that out already...). Sorry about the superbad quality, but I'm not wearing anything special; all black and dull. I liked my hair today!

I started to feel creative, so I came up with this:


I love crafting but I'm not very good at it, as you can see 8D;;; I need more practise and more niiiice materials!

6 kommenttia:

  1. Hieno, tykkään! >3< Ja tää uus ulkoasu on kiva <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. oot superihana noilla ISOILLA hiuksilla ;__; ♥

    VastaaPoista
  3. Kiitos! 8D ♥♥ Pitäis jaksaa laittaa ne useemmin, mutta siihen menee suht paljon aikaa, ja oon laiska. XD;

    VastaaPoista
  4. Love all your outfits! :D

    VastaaPoista